Filler week while my Demon: the Descent game recovers from the addition of a baby. This time I’m collecting all of the relevant links for my Vampire: the Requiem chronicle Heartland Orphans.
Thoughts and Preparation
- Session 0: the pitch and the players who answered the call.
- Retrospective: final thoughts and lessons learned.
- Shadows Gather: trouble begins as the Strix target the powerful vampires of the region.
- Red Words: a sire vanishes and the blood hunt begins for a sibling.
- Dark Dreams: the vampires are drawn into a strange realm of dreams and shadows.
- Blood Magic: the lair of the Witch is uncovered and her goal begins to reveal itself.
- Bargaining Chips: the Strix hold a sire and offer to return him for a potent artifact.
- The Nightmare Continues: a return to the nightmare realm where a deal is offered and a mentor rescued.
- Encounters: car chases, immolation, and diablerie!
- Pacts and Promises: desperate deals are made to stop the Inverted Lord’s plans.
- The Finale: a showdown with the Inverted Lord and the bloody aftermath.
- History: the history of a flock of Strix created from the shards of an ancient vampire and primordial magic.
- The Nightmare Realm: a tour of the shared dreamspace of this strange family of Strix.
- Jane: she only seeks a friend. Unfortunately her family sucks.
- The Beast: a Strix that sees itself as the friend of the monster within every Kindred.
- The Bird of Ill-Omen: aloof and uncaring, it seeks to observe acts of God like earthquakes and tornadoes.
- The Inverted Lord: this twisted shadow of the Ventrue desires supremacy.
- The Twins: two Strix bound together as living reflections of each other.
- The Witch: a mystic seeking to find its lost mother/goddess.